Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Read 'em and Sleep

I found the perfect Christmas gift for my future godson, a Little Golden Book called Bible Heroes at Giant Eagle about a month before Christmas. I didn't buy it right away because it wasn't a good looking book -- the pages stuck out from the cover way too much. Plus, I figured I had time to find another copy. Well, it turns out that bookstores don't stock Little Golden Books on a regular basis. And at least four other Giant Eagle grocery stores didn't carry them either. Finally, a week or so after Christmas, I went back to the store where I first found the book and discovered they were sold out! I ended up ordering it from Amazon and threw in a few more biblical books to round out the collection. I thought it was a good godmom gift.



I could have gotten him this same assortment if his name was Jesus or Noah.

No comments: