Monday, January 5, 2009

I Resolve...

Uncle Sam wants us to keep our resolutions! Over at usa.gov there are 13 popular resolutions with links to information that can help people do things like get an education or plan a trip. Who knew some people resolved to take a vacation?

Me and the popular people have about half of our resolutions in common. Apparently most people want to drink less. I bet those people also have party plates.

Where's the resolution to get rid of clutter? Don't most people have too much crap around their house? I don't need to have someone rake my stuff out my front door but de-cluttering is definitely on my list.

More specific advice is at Womenshealth.gov, which suggests "be committed," "be prepared for setbacks" and "track your progress." Taking those three steps might be better than just winging it.

No comments: