Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Joe

On my other blog, I posted a picture of some of the coffee I got for Christmas. Add that to what I already had and now my pantry has over two pounds of Eight O'Clock 50% decaf coffee, nearly four pounds of Kona and at least three pounds of assorted flavored coffees from Vermont, Disneyland and I think K-Mart.

I'm not fussy about coffee. I love good coffee, but I like okay coffee too. I'll admit to drinking bad coffee too -- but I don't like it. Most of what I have to brew is good stuff and meant to be drunk quickly. I've been making a concerted effort to brew a half pot of coffee every morning before I leave for work. I'd hate to have all this delicious coffee go to waste. I'd also hate to drink bad coffee out of guilt.

I have to force myself to make coffee because the coffee at work isn't too bad. I usually brew a pot on the weekends, but sometimes my Bunn stands idle when I need a latte fix.

No comments: