Friday, January 16, 2009

No Bones About It

Did you ever start watching a television show a few seasons into its run? The show I started watching this past fall is Bones, which is in its fourth season. I've seen all of this season's episodes and will watch the new ones when they start airing next week. It's been surprisingly easy to follow the storylines and get to know the characters without the background of the first three seasons.

I couldn't have picked a better time to start watching Bones since old episodes are shown every night on TNT. The series started over tonight with the pilot. I'm looking forward to watching the episodes in order and starting with the first one. Some episodes are also on Hulu.com, which is one of the best websites for a television junkie like me. And fourth season episodes that originally air on Fox repeat Tuesday nights on TNT. That's a lot of shows.

I'm not sure why I didn't watch the first (or second or third) season. Most likely there was a scheduling conflict with something like Gilmore Girls or Scrubs.

No comments: