Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Take That Benjamin Braddock!

Part of my purchase at Walgreen's the other day included three "Enviro Bags" that were on sale for 3 / $1.00. These aren't my first reusable bags since I already had a similarly shaped but slightly bigger bag that I got at the Kashi display at the 2007 Taste of Cleveland. My Kashi bag is usually enough for my grocery shopping but if I go to more than one store in a day or I'm buying baking supplies then I need more than one bag. And now I have 'em!

The best thing about using the bags at my local grocery stores is that they give you a 5 cent discount for each bag. Seven uses and my bags have paid for themselves!

I'm glad stores like Walgreens and Target are selling these bags now since there have been times in the past few years that I tried to use my Kashi bag at non-grocery stores and it confused the clerk. Once I used the bag at a store and the cashier had no idea why I had the bag so she put my groceries in a plastic bag and then put the plastic bag in the green bag.

No comments: