Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Search is Over

How can I convince you that what you see is real?


Every Christmas I look for little silver decorating balls to use on my sugar cookies and every year I fail to find them. Admittedly, I've never searched very hard, but I have checked Williams Sonoma, Target, multiple grocery stores, etc. I'm not sure if Sur la Table carries them since I'm there so infrequently. But, I'm happy to report that they've been located for me by my Tia at Mary's Sweet Shop in Lorain.

The dragees, which is their proper name, come in three sizes and shown is the middle size, which is #4. I might get some with a smaller diameter closer to Christmas, but I don't think I have use for larger ones. The multi-color ones are a bonus since I was only looking for the silver ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're made with real silver! Real silver!