Sunday, April 5, 2009

Eye of the Tiger


Cats are funny in their likes and dislikes. Aloysius's favorite food was cheese and Chamois's favorite was canned corn.

Nigel has an affinity for Italian food. He loves tomato sauce. Since onions are bad for cats, I have to be careful about giving him people food in general and tomato sauce in particular. I try not to give him anything other than a little milk (he likes cereal milk) and a tiny bit of tuna, but I give him some tomato-based foodstuffs on occasion because he likes it so much.

This picture is not an example of me indulging him but of him helping himself to crumbs left in a pizza box. He scratched his head on the lid a bit before climbing onto the lid and licking the liner in the bottom of the box. The whole thing was pretty amusing, and now I know better than to leave an empty pizza box within his reach.

No comments: