Thursday, May 7, 2009

Time Management

I'm always running late. It's been my undoing more times than I can count. Today was especially bad since it ended with me getting a ticket for speeding. I was on that stupid stretch of Mayfield that goes from 35 MPH to 25 MPH. No matter how many times I travel that road, I never remember to pay attention to when the speed limit changes. But, the real reason I got the ticket is that I kept checking the time as I drove instead of checking my speed.

So, as a belated resolution I'm going to try to run 5 minutes early to everything instead of my customary 10 minutes late. I suppose that means I should leave 15 minutes earlier than I think I should. I honestly don't mean to be late, I'm just a bad judge of how long it takes to get from place to place.

1 comment:

megan said...

yeah, me too

mv