Saturday, July 18, 2009

Metamorphosis

My feet have needed professional care since last fall. Not too long ago, I tried to give myself a pedicure with mixed results. My feet looked good and my toes looked okay, but overall it was not great. They looked good enough to wear sandals, which was all I cared about.

I don't have a regular pedicurist since my last one left the salon I frequented, and I didn't follow her to her new salon. I've tried a couple of other places but haven't made a commitment yet.

Yesterday, I decided to see if I could schedule an appointment for today and first called a spa near my house where I had a good experience last year. Luckily, I got an appointment this morning but it was for an "express pedicure" where they take care of your toes but not really the rest of your feet. I've been told that my feet aren't bad so I guess I can do without the filing and massaging and still look good.

No comments: