Sunday, March 15, 2009

Shades of Gray?

Most of the windows of my house don't have shades or blinds. My living room had blinds until I got new windows, which means they've been uncovered for 4 years. All of the bedroom windows have coverings. With the exception of the game room, the blinds and shades are drawn most of the time.

Once I get curtains, etc. on the windows in my living room and dining room, I'm sure they'll be shut when the sun goes down and opened again when it's light out. I don't expect to keep them open all the time like my neighbors across the street.

I feel like they keep their house on display for my benefit since I can't help but look at their lighted rooms with open blinds. Their television flickers and catches my attention most nights. And now they've started doing the same on the second floor. I swear my neighbor was just naked in his bedroom a minute ago. He was at least shirtless.

No comments: