Sunday, March 1, 2009

Garbage Day Eve

Tomorrow is my garbage day and since today is Sunday, a lot of people set their garbage and recycling out earlier than the 7 PM mandated by my city. I always wait until Monday morning to set mine out because I hate when the critters rifle through my trash and I have to clean up their mess. And on blustery days like today, the bags blow all over the place. I like to be neat with my garbage.

As I was driving around this morning, I noticed three or four couches on the curbs. Am I crazy or is that an unusually high number of couches for one garbage day? Maybe the city only picks up couches once a month? Maybe there was a furniture store that delivered new couches today? I hope I didn't miss a good sale.

What will be the hot new garbage item next week? I'm hoping it's refrigerators.

No comments: