Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yeah, That's the Ticket

I was on the phone for 45 minutes today and most of it was spent on hold. I was trying to get information about getting a refund on a ticket to a rescheduled concert. Admittedly, I should have tried to find out about returning it sooner than 3 hours before showtime. Conversely, since it was so close to the performance, you would think that this wasn't a new question to either the House of Blues, where I bought the ticket or LiveNation who sold me the ticket. HOB told me to talk to LiveNation and they told me to talk to HOB.

At the show, there was a lady from LiveNation who told me I could still get a refund and that she would email the three managers at the HOB to approve the refund. I got a little bitchy with her as I explained the situation but made nice by the end of the conversation. I don't think she was happy with me, which is fine since I wasn't happy with them.

No comments: