Monday, June 29, 2009

Come Undone

Awhile ago, my hot water heater started leaking. Just some water on the floor. No big deal. I still had hot water and the basement wasn't being flooded or anything.

The tank would leak some days and not leak other days, then it was an everyday occurrence. I had the local heating and plumbing guy come out and give me an estimate for replacing it, and he told me that it didn't HAVE to be replaced but that it should be replaced. He said it could last another week or a year before it broke down completely.

I still haven't gotten it replaced.

Last month, my mom's water heater broke and had to be replaced immediately. Today, my grandparents' water heater did the same. How weird is it that mine has been dying a slow death and theirs just quit all at once?

No comments: