Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Free Cookie!

Today I had lunch with friends at the food court at the Galleria. We all ended up getting sandwiches at the same place. I ordered the chicken pesto panini.

They called my number and I sat down and opened the container. Before I took a bite, I noticed the grilled bread contained chicken and cheese, but no pesto or vegetables. I took it back and while I waited for them to fix it, one of the workers offered me cookie. Who says no to a free cookie? I was too annoyed to choose the type so she gave me chocolate chip.

The first bad experience happened when I first moved to my neighborhood and was trying the restaurant's main store. I ordered a sandwich and was told they were out of bread. Did I mention this store/restaurant sells whole loaves of bread and that every item on their menu is on bread or contains a side of bread?

Maybe I'm the only one who has bad luck there. I think it might be another 7-8 years before I go back.

No comments: