Sunday, November 1, 2009

All She Wrote

Today is the official last day of birthday week. Monday's events were nicely spread out, which is always good. There's nothing worse than getting all of your birthday greetings at the same time. The rest of the days, except Wednesday, had at least one event that usually involved food. And today was my party at my grandparents' house with enchiladas (my fave) and cake!

You may ask, who bakes a cake for the person who always bakes the cakes? She does, of course. I've been making my own cake for years. The cake flavor varies, but I usually make white chocolate buttercream frosting. This year I made a simple yellow cake with semi-sweet chocolate buttercream frosting. It was a delicious end to a great week. Thanks to everyone who helped me celebrate! You're all the best.

No comments: